Sam Cooke is a Hot Blonde!

Bookmark and Share
Sam Cooke (born 1985) is an English glamour model from Manchester. She was voted Britain's favourite Page 3 girl and she has appeared in numerous British "lads' mags", including FHM, FRONT, Maxim, Loaded, Zoo and Nuts. She is most famous for being a Page 3 Girl in The Sun, and was the winner of the newspaper's annual Page 3 Idol competition in 2006.

See more HOT pictures

Sam Cooke is a Hot Blonde!
Meet the 23-year-old Manc model who just loves being blonde Defend yourself against being a typical dumb blonde…
If all stereotypes were true, I’d be going out with a footballer – but they’re not and I’m not! I find that most footballers are arrogant lads and I consider myself to be pretty intelligent. I do still have my ditzy blonde moments, though…

No comments: